About Vertical Garden
- It is a vertical suspended panel placed on walls or on stands against walls on which vegetables, flowers or any decorative plants can be grown.
- Where can you place this?
- Any free wall
- How much space does it take?
A standard vertical garden is 5x4 ft (20 sq.ft), we can be customized to any size according to your walls!
Who is an Vertical Garden for?
- Plant lovers who have compact balconies
- People who want to beautify their free spaces
- Homemakers who have gardening as a hobby
- Busy people who have less time to maintain and water plants
Benefits of the Vertical Garden:
- Minimize water usage
- Better use of space
- Adds beauty to any area
- Provides an abundance of oxygen
- Improved mood, reduced stress
Special features of the Vertical Garden:
- Customisable size
- Automatic drip system
- Organic, light-weight mixture of soil
- Easily replaceable planters
- Portable stand/tower